Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SKDV 10: Blog Assignment

How realistic do you think it will be for you to adhere to a schedule in order to devote the time necessary to complete the required work in your online courses?   What measures will you take to ensure that this happens?


I do well with managing my schedule when I get into a consistent schedule. I am currently devoting one hour per night to online class homework and reading. After I get home from work I eat dinner with my wife. We cleanup the kitchen and usually go on a walk or do some yard work. After the walk or yard work is when I do homework.

To make sure I stay on schedule I have committed to my wife to stick to my study schedule. By committing to her she holds me accountable. Having someone else holding me accountable really helps me stick to my schedule.

No comments: